Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Log in with Student Code and Date of Birth. Put you date of birth in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- After log in, fill up every relevant information which is blank. And also check carefully all other information and need necessary corrections top all opened-up fields.
- Some information is not editable to you. But if the non-editable information is still not correct, inform the college authority in the office about those data.
- Please remember, you cannot edit any data after you once submit. So be careful and re-check all data before you submit.
- You also need to upload scanned images of your recent coloured Photo, full signature, 10th(MP/Equiv) Admit Card and 10+2(HS/Equiv) Marksheet. This is very important. Photos must be clear against light background and must show the front face.
- After correcting the data and uploading photo and signature, get a printout of the form and go to college office as per schedule with original and photocopy (Xerox) of all your documents. Also carry two recent passport-sized colour photo. Carry Aadhar Card in original and a photocopy of the same.
- For further information and instructions, please follow college notice carefully.
- Registration is an important process, because unless you register with the University, you’ll not be able to study and sit for university examinations further. So be cautious and careful.